School, sports & camp physicals
Our pediatricians and advance care providers are available to handle your school, sports and camp physical needs. Our highly skilled staff will complete your child’s physical exam as well as any forms you need for the school year. If your child is due for any immunizations or blood work, we will take care of that as well.
What to expect
Back to school physical exams will vary based on your child’s age, but our pediatricians will typically:
- Discuss the medical history of your child and your family
- Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and body mass index
- Perform a complete physical exam
- Evaluate your child’s vision and hearing
- Review your child’s immunization record
- Make sure your child’s blood work is up to date
What to bring
During your first visit to one of our offices, please bring your child’s immunization records and a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, as well as your child’s insurance information. Please hand any school forms to be completed to the front desk upon check-in.