Our pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners treat babies, toddlers, children, teens and young adults. And it’s our mission for every child in our care to grow up happy, healthy and fit.
Why choose a Cohen Children's pediatrician?
We take a complete approach to your child’s health. We focus on:
- Growth and development, including behavior concerns and nutrition
- Preventive care, such as immunizations and well child visits
- Acute illnesses, such as strep throat and bronchitis, and minor injuries.
- Chronic disease/condition management, such as ADHD and asthma
- IMPACT Concussion testing
- Certified lactation consultant (IBCLC)
- ADHD/anxiety/depression screening
- PCMH complex care management
Your community doctor – with access to top resources
When you choose one of our general pediatric locations, you also gain seamless access to our specialty services at Cohen Children’s Medical Center—ranked among the nation’s best children’s hospitals by U.S. News & World Report every year since 2007. Cohen Children’s has a broad array of pediatric specialty services so that our patients get the excellent care they deserve. These resources also help your pediatrician or nurse practitioner care for even the most complicated cases.
Parents – our partner in care
Children are our patients. But parents are our partners - we involve parents in the decision-making process every step of the way. Because only you can decide what’s best for your child. And when kids are old enough, we involve them, too, so they can get a head start on making smart choices about their health.